Terms and Conditions
Before whitening with Diamante, you must read, understand and agree on the following Terms and Conditions;
1. Our specialists will not provide dental advice or represent themselves as dental professionals.
2. You agree not to breach the Intellectual Property rights of Diamante so as to pass-off products from other companies as being Diamante products. You understand that this will constitute a material breach and will result legal action. Should such an instance occur and for the avoidance of doubt, all further appointments will be cancelled with no refunds, partial or otherwise.
3. You agree and understand that Diamante products are a cosmetic grade, self-administered beauty product and are not of a dental nature
4. You understand that the Diamante product should only be used in the manner described on the packaging and any deviation from these instructions fully excludes our liability
5. You agree to make full payment to Diamante for all whitening appointments, unless stated otherwise by Diamante specialists
6. You understand and accept that in the event of any breach of the above-stipulated conditions, no refunds will be given.
7. You understand that we adhere to the Regulations and Directives set out below and you agree to wholly indemnify Diamante and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates from any action derived from your breach of any of the said Terms and Conditions, Regulations or Directives.
Council Directive 76/768/EEC of 1976-07-27 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to cosmetic products 
(as amended) is the main European Union law on the safety of cosmetics. It was made under Art 100 (ex Art94) of the Treaty of Rome By agreement. It is also applicable in the EEA 
The directive defines a “cosmetic product” as “any substance or preparation intended for placing in contact with the various external parts of the human body (epidermis, hair system, nails, lips and external genital organs) or with the teeth and the mucous membranes of the oral cavity with a view exclusively or principally to cleaning them, perfuming the or protecting them or protecting them in order to keep them in good condition, change their appearance or correct body odours”. (Art. 1.1) On 31 October 2012, the EU Council Directive 2011/84/EU (amending EU Council Directive 76/768EEC) came into force in the UK. It sets out who can use what strength of product when carrying out tooth whitening. In the UK the changes were brought into force by the European Communities (Cosmetic Products) Regulations 2004 to 2013 (‘the regulation’) Products containing or releasing less than 0.1% of hydrogen peroxide, including mouth rinse, toothpaste, and tooth whitening or bleaching products are safe and will continue to be freely available on the market. Tooth whitening products containing or releasing between 0.1% and 6% hydrogen peroxide can ONLY be sold to dental Practitioners. The GDC does not bring criminal prosecutions of breaches of the regulation as this role is undertaken by Trading Standards. The Dentist Act 1984 makes it illegal to hold yourself out to be a dental professional unless you are registered with General Dental Council.
These terms apply to your use of the teeth whitening reservation service operated by Diamante Teeth Whitening. The Teeth Whitening Service may be used to secure reservations at participating outlets. The reservations are processed through our database and through software installed at Diamante’s offices. Diamante makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Teeth Whitening Service and all representations, undertakings, warranties, terms and conditions whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Except as provided in this Agreement, Diamante shall not be liable to you for any claims whatsoever including but not limited to those arising from loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings and/or any other indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whether arising under contract, negligence or otherwise out of or in connection with the Teeth Whitening Service. In particular, Diamante accepts no responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of participating outlets which all operate independently of Diamante. Diamante neither excludes nor limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence or any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is expressly prohibited by law.”
Product orders & Equipment:
Diamante act as a supplier of machinery and products used during this procedure. Our technicians have been suitably trained by Naturawhite to use the product and equipment. If you lose or damage this equipment by using it without adequate training, you will be held fully liable for this. We can accept no responsibility for harm caused to clients due to their own negligence or misuse of equipment.
Purchases for a service, equipment and product are non-refundable and non-transferable once placed. Products and machinery are non-refundable. We can exchange a faulty item within 7 days, after which the warranty terms will apply.
Customer will be charged courier fees for collections and returns Subject to the pricing from the courier.
Under very rare circumstances, Diamante may choose to honour a refund within 14 days. The following will apply:
Courier Charge (charge per collection/delivery): £25 (minimum charge)
Insurance Cancellation Charge: £100 (minimum charge)
Office Admin Charge: £100 (minimum charge)
The above cancellation charges may vary.
All payments are made through a secure gateway. We do not store your credit/debit card details. If for any reason, there is a problem with collecting payment from your credit /payment card after we have confirmed receipt of your order, we will not be obliged to offer you a booking or product. Additionally, on some occasions, we may be unable to process an order due to various reasons such as the offer is no longer available, the payment declined or an unspecified technical error.
If you have any concerns, you may contact us for any questions prior to making your booking. We can only accept cash/credit/debit cards as a form of payment. We do not accept any cheques as a form of payment.
From time to time special offers may run at selected centres only. To guarantee the offer price, you must book before certain end dates. Different centres will be found on the ‘Contact Us’ page when available; where prices, appointments, services, concept and facilities may vary.
If we need to change your appointment, we have the right to do so giving you 24 hours in advance. In unexpected situations beyond our control, we have the right to change or cancel your appointment by letting you know asap. We will hold on to the booking fee and re-schedule your appointment accordingly if this is the case.
If you wish to change your appointment time,
– £25 rescheduling fee if you contact us within 48 hours of your appointment.
– £35 rescheduling fee if you contact us on the day of your appointment and before appointment time.
– £50 if you miss your appointment or contact us after your appointment and want to reschedule
– We will be unable to offer a refund if you are unwilling to pay for the rescheduling of your appointment within these specific time periods. The reason for this charge is due to company costs incurred to provide your service e.g technician cost, material purchases.
– We endeavour to provide an excellent service to all our customers. However, all results are subjective and unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the results
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify the clinic or venue if they are running late. Please note some specialists may refuse appointments if the customer is late by a period of more than 5 minutes.
Purchases for Equipment/Product Refunds:
Purchases for a service, equipment and product are non-refundable and non-transferable once it is placed. Products and machinery are non-refundable. We can exchange a faulty item within 7 days, after which the warranty terms will apply.
Service and Complaints:
We strive to offer the best service possible. If you have a complaint, you must write to us via email using the contact form on the contact page of this website. Complaints regarding the service or appointment received can only be dealt with directly between yourself and the specialist.
The clinic or centre may refuse your appointment if you do not have an adult looking after your children. Due to health and safety, children are not allowed within the vicinity of the process or to be left alone whilst the appointment is taking place . The staff have no responsibility for looking after your children.
As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we conduct security checks on all our orders. These can take various forms and may involve contacting you by telephone before we process your order. We also retain the service of various credit rating and fraud prevention companies, and we may share details of your order with them for the sole purpose of detecting and preventing fraudulent use of your payment cards. Identification such as recent bank statements or other proof of address may be required as part of our security check.